Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer Soiree:
July 30, 2011

Our great friend and neighbor Jessie Jensen decided to throw an all white summer soiree party. Earlier in the day I had gone to Danielle Jensen's bridal shower and the day was perfect. That night Dan and I put on our white clothes, grabbed a pie and headed over to the festivities. There were a lot of people there and their backyard looked amazing. They had lights hung and they had their beautiful gazebo. The air was warm and the music was classy with lots of Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra. It felt like an old time, classy, event. It was such a fun night. Jessie had hired a friend that is a DJ and so Dan and I were able to dance together for the first time. Later in the evening the music got more modern and the dancing a little bit crazy. I hadn't worn shoes that night and the sports court was hurting my feet but, Kami and I were able to go back to our SVU days and tear up the dance floor. Ok we dance like nerds but it was such a fun night! Finally we decided to leave but we will always remember this great summer party!





No comments:

Post a Comment