Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PRIMARY PARADE:
July 13 2011

We were waiting for it...the phone call. We had been married for about a month and our ward knew it since we decided to live at the cottage for the summer we also decided to go to my home ward. Farmington 13th ward. Where I had grown up. We knew it would be coming but since we had been gone so much they couldn't get to us until July. We were called to teach CTR 5. The six and seven year olds. They were the cutest kids ever. After only teaching for one week there was the primary parade. We were supposed to dress up as our favorite scripture character. Since Dan and I didn't get home from work until about 5 we only had about 15 minutes to get into character so we grabbed two sheets and jumped on our razor scooters to ride down to the church. Last minute I tied my hair around my chin and became Moses....Dan, well, he was Daniel...from the Bible :) The parade was a grand success and we celebrated after with popsicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment