Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DATE NIGHTS:
Summer 2011

During the summer we went on a few fun dates. The first was when Dan surprised me after work and said we were going out. We went to dinner and went on a hike (I was in flats and jeans) it was a fun hike and afterward we saw a moose. It was fun to get out after work.

We decided one day to use one of our wedding gifts and make our own pizza, crust and all. It was a great recipe and it turned out great! I might have hope in the kitchen after all.

One day after I got off work I was taking Kelsi and her friends to a viewing of a friends mom who had passed away and while I waited for them I decided that I wanted to do something for Dan. So I picked up a great meal from Applebees and headed home. Aubrey helped me move the table outside and put candles all around the outside. When Dan got home we were able to have a really good meal outside during the great summer night air.



After dinner Aubrey made us amazing brownies and we all enjoyed them. Then we all hung out. Thank you Aubrey for all your help! You are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment