Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Danielle and Bobby Harrington tie the knot:
August 27, 2011

Well it happened. Danielle Louise Jensen got married. We've known each other ever since we were born. Our families lived in the neighborhood since before we were born and so only 4 months after I entered this world Danielle followed. We had preschool together with "Miss Jean" who later became our young women leader and eventually threw our ward bridal showers. There were five of us and we were known around the neighborhood as "The Runts" it was Mindy Foster (Layton), Kimberly Burton, Staci Bishop, Danielle and me. We wrote plays and performed them for the neighborhood, we made countless movies, were in the Farmington Festival Day's Parade (making our own float of course) We went all the way through elementary and in Jr. High we had almost every class together. We even took orchestra together and plotted our many pranks. High school came and though we all had different friends we still considered ourselves, "the runts". College was next and we would still get together whenever we could.

When Danielle met Bobby I was dating Dan and we followed the same pattern of not knowing if marriage was what we wanted at the time so I was overjoyed after I got engaged and soon after Danielle did. I met Bobby a little while later and immediately knew they were meant for each other. I loved watching our weddings come into play. We used the same alterations lady and after my wedding Danielle decided to use my ivory cathedral length veil. I was honored. The wedding was beautiful, perfect and amazing. Danielle was breathtaking, so stunning and I am so proud I've been able to know her. I love you Bobby and Danielle Harrington!

No comments:

Post a Comment