Friday, August 12, 2011




How We Met:
I can't remember the first time we met but it was sometime in January of 2009. I thought Dan was pretty cool and soon we became great friends. I remember one day we decided to explore. We found a creamy factory and paid 12 cents for a rejected creamy. When leaving the factory Dan decided he needed to drive my car and hit a huge pothole, practically taking the bumper off. We then found an old tractor that we proceeded to play on. Later we would go back to that place and hook a sled up to his truck when it was raining and get pulled behind in the mud.

My two favorite memories of our friend days was when we found an old tree overhanging a slow running river out west. We climbed in the tree and decided to jump into the murky water in our clothes. My other favorite memory was when we decided to watch Children of the Corn in an abandoned corn maze in the middle of November. Needless to say it was freezing and we were too cold to move so we ended up sleeping in the ditch until about 5 a.m. Our friendship together consisted of Squeeze-it's, roller blades, and random adventures including lots of trees, cemeteries and of course box cars.

Everyone always told us to date and I would get so mad, we were such good friends I knew it would ruin things. Besides, I knew Dan pretty well and needless to say he was a ladies man. "Rico Suave" is what I called him and I told him a few times to remind me never to date him....

No comments:

Post a Comment