Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Grand Desk
Oct. 12-14

My awesome husband is so good at pretty much everything...he knows how to cook, clean, sew, fix cars, and do everything construction related. He has helped the Bishop side fix many holes and has helped our Brother-in-law Brent build a cool basement. He has always talked about getting into building furniture and things for our future home. He has been using a very sad makeshift desk to do his homework (a clothes dryer and a piece of a shelf) so he finally decided he wanted to make a desk. He was so excited and we spent the weekend buying and building (well, I was there for moral support...but I did stain the first layer!) It turned out really good! It was his first big project but I have to say I am very impressed with his skills. Not to mention he now can really study in style!






He hasn't been able to finish it yet but here is the almost finished version....final product soon to come!

1 comment: