Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family Fun
Sept 29

Both Dan and I have gone to Utah State for a few years now and we never did the best tradition that the Aggies have....True Aggie night. I had gone up a few times but kissing strangers was not my thing so I just watched. But we decided we have to at least once, at least to show a small amount of school spirit, so we went up and it was packed, made me realize I am definitely not a college girl anymore but we finally got to cross off becoming a True Aggie from our list.

My cute niece Alex is on a competition soccer team and I have been trying to find a time that my mom could come up and go rock climbing for a long time so since Alex had a game on Saturday my Mom, Dad, Staci and Brock all came up. We went to the soccer game which Alex rocked, then afterward we had a BBQ, who doesn't love a good BBQ? Then Dan took us all up the canyon to go rock climbing. It was my moms first officially time not on an indoor climb and she did awesome! She got a few scrapes and even a little blood but she rocked (pun intended) that climb! I was also very impressed with my Dad. He was sprawled on that rock and is tall and strong so he basically pulled himself up the whole way. Staci did a great job but Brock was the funniest...he is deathly afraid of heights and so he literally climbed that as fast as possible, he looked like he was in a sheer panic, especially on the rappel. Dan taught them all about climbing and took care of them all. We had a blast!
Brock
Papa Brent
Grandmaster

Sassy Pants


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You guys have been up to some fun things lately. As I was reading your previous posts, I was thinking that I need to convince you and Dan to take us rock climbing sometime! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete