Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Break:
Oct. 19-21

A lot of my family were going to the Notre Dame vs. BYU game in Chicago and Dan and I weren't going to go so we decided to go to the cabin. The weather was perfect and we went hiking and 4-wheeling and it was so nice to be out of the office, and out of service. We didn't stay too long because I was babysitting for Dave and Mandi and Dan was headed out for a guys climbing trip. It turned out to be a good weekend for both of us. Not our usual go somewhere for fall break but it was still a good weekend. Dan loved climbing again and seeing his buddies, getting older makes it harder to do those things. Though being boys they didn't really take any pictures.
I babysat Madi, Logan and Kate and we had a blast together. We decorated pumpkins, played in the pond, and all sorts of games, had movie nights and more. I was even able to spend some great time with my mom, Staci and Jamie. It felt like I was back home for the summer.

Pumpkin Painting!
Little Acrobats
Um...Mandi/Dave ignore this one ha ha
Dan's only picture from his climbing trip but it sounded like they had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment