Monday, September 15, 2014

Boys Climbing Trip
August 15-17, 2014

The time had come once again for Dan and his friends do go on their climbing trip. I only got to see him for about 20 minutes between Aspen Grove and when I left for Alaska because he needed to get out to where they were climbing. While I never quite know what goes on there it does seem like a time for them to all get back to their old pre-responsibility days without wives and babies and high pressured jobs. I'm so glad Dan gets to do these trips and hope he continues to do them for a long time. (Yes, I do want him to be a 40 year old man camping and climbing with his old buddies)

What an amazing View! Dan took this with his phone
Poor Daryl got hit in the head by a falling rock
The boys
Dan may be getting older but he's still rockin' it (get it ha ha) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment