Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Triathlon: Yuba Lake!
September 6, 2014

You would think I would stop posting about the triathlons we do now that we've gotten a few behind us but each one feels like a new accomplishment. I do confess that since I am 8 months pregnant I didn't do this one but I had so much fun watching everyone do it and it made me more determined to get back out there after the baby comes. Dan has already done an Olympic and another Sprint without me so I have some catching up to do. This year the crew was Dan, Hector, The Grandmaster (mom), Jamie, Staci, Kelsi and Aubrey. They all felt so nervous since nobody had done nearly enough training but hey, they beat me sitting on my butt on the sidelines! After some flat tires and exhaustion they all finished the race. They all say they are done but I know I will talk them into another one ;)

This one was at Yuba Lake again. Last year I got second in my age group and this year I had to sit out with swollen feet and more extra pounds than I'd like to admit but it made me excited to get back to it and hopefully one day have our little guy do some triathlons with us :)

Great Job everyone!
 I watched Jamie's kids while she raced and they were so proud of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment