Friday, May 18, 2012

Girls Trip: Orlando Florida
May 6-May 13

Jamie called me one day and said that she had the condo in Florida and wanted to have a girls trip. I was excited and of course up for it. I had just gotten back from my east coast trip but was able to get work off for Florida as well. I was able to spend time with all the girls and to play with my nephew Ty. Jennett, Jill, Jamie, Lindsay, Betsy, Mandi and me all went. We pretty much spent the whole time relaxing and hanging out. We went to the gym, swimming, to the beach one of the days, we went to dinner and a movie and we spent a lot of time just chatting like the girls we are. It was so much fun!


Orlando Temple
Ty and I playing in the ocean
Some of the ladies at the pool
What a stud!
Attempting to get some sun

No comments:

Post a Comment