Friday, May 18, 2012

Day of Fun: 
May 3, 2012


We were able to get a great deal on Groupon. We were able to do the indoor surfing, indoor skydiving and all day rock climbing for an amazing deal so we decided the time had come to use it. I had been indoor surfing a few times before then so I was excited to go back. We all took some pretty good falls...Dan slipped straight onto his back...just like in cartoons when they slipped on a banana peel. Michelle had a few good whip lash falls, I lost my top on one of the runs and Mike took a good wipe out jumping from the top of the wave. Next we did the indoor skydiving. It was really short but such a blast, I wish we could have done it longer. I think we did a pretty good job at it as well. After taking a lunch break we did some rock climbing then stopped for ice cream. At the last second we decided to stop at Crystal Hot Springs and go swimming....It was a great day.


Ready to surf!
 LJ
Michelle
Dan
Mike
That was awesome!
The boys climbing
Me creeping in the back
Crystal Hot Springs



1 comment: