Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND:
Oct. 28-31

Well we've hit that stage....Where we can't have a college Halloween but we also can't go trick-or-treating on the account that we don't have kids and to go just the two of us is frowned upon by society. So instead we made the best out of the weekend, knowing we wouldn't do anything crazy for Halloween itself. We don't have any pictures but at least we have the memories.

Friday night I finally got to meet Eric, Kami's boy toy. We have been trying to get together for so long now. So we all went to Coldstone. Eric was blown away by my talents and wit, ok not really, but he put up with me long enough so that I could make a solid evaluation. I have to say I am impressed and wish those two best of luck (marriage bells were ringing...they just liked to ignore them...for now)

Saturday we helped David and Mandi move into their new house in Pleasant Grove. It went relatively quick and it was exciting to see them finally get their very own place, though they will be missed. They lived at the cottage for a few months once Dan and I left for Logan. All I can say is I am and I am not looking forward to one day being in a house....permanence would be great...but moving is dreadful. We would have stayed later but we had to hurry since Dan's good friend Cody was getting married that night. It was a fun wedding and we took pictures in their photo-booth and had delicious ice-cream. Bryan and Lacey were there so we decided to go to a haunted house. We chose Fear Factory. I knew it would be crowded because it was Halloween weekend but o man....it was expensive and the line took so long....and it wasn't even that cool of a haunted house...granted I am very brave and don't get scared easily so the blame wasn't totally on them ;) After the Fear Factory we went back to Bryan and Lacey's and watched "Carriers." it was a good movie, nothing great but good.

Sunday we went to church and were able to see Bobby and Danielle, they were visiting from the great Washington D.C. for the weekend.

All in all, it was a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment