Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend
Oct 1 - Oct 2 2011

Saturday morning Dan and I started our weekend the best way possible... by sleeping in. We got out of bed when conference started and so we went downstairs to watch and make breakfast at the same time. During the conference break we borrowed Mike's motorcycle and went for an amazing ride. It was so pretty with all the leaves! After taking a break by a stream I somehow forgot to lift my leg when getting on the bike and burnt my leg which hurt like crazy...those pipes get so hot. Luckily it looked pretty cool once it blistered :)



Sunday we decided to go to Farmington to have dinner with the family, we were able to watch the last part of the first session with my grandpa who was not doing well at all. He was only given a few days to live so it was fun to spend that last time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment