Thursday, February 6, 2014

Christmas Break 2013

Holidays! I love them! The best two weeks of the year are over Christmas. I always get so excited about the Christmas break. The time is coming where we will not be able to have so much time off but this year Dan and I were able to finagle our leave time to work out so we had a little over a week off. We started out on Friday December 20, 2013 for the Bishop gift exchange then afterwards we headed straight to St.George where we spent the rest of the time. I love being with our families whether in St. George or Farmington. We usually only get a short weekend together so it was so much fun to be able to spend all that time with the family.

We went hiking, slacklining, biking and more. We stayed up way too late every night laughing, watching movies, and playing games. We ate way too much food for any human, I think I am still in a sugar daze. 

Nativity show at Tuacahn
La Familia

Taislee and LJ at the park
 Dan Teaching Taislee how to ride her new bike
I mustache you a question
Dan Starting out on the highline...
The fall...
 Hectors turn
 LJ's attempt
 Failed
Family Hike


No comments:

Post a Comment