Friday, June 15, 2012

Outdoor Fun
Well it is finally summer. I have waiting and wanting to get outside. I've never spent a summer in Logan and I'm excited to do so. There have been plenty of days that I haven't put my time to good use....but here are a few things we have done....I went on a bike ride by myself after work one of the days. We floated the river for the third time...it was so fast and a whole new experience from the other two times. Mike got trapped under some over hanging branches and I couldn't stop laughing. The water was freezing but I feel like we're really getting the hang of it. We want to go for some Kayaks soon. We also pulled out the slack-line one of the nights, it is so much harder than it looks! Dan took Mike, Michelle and I rock climbing where I did my very first lead and clean! I had such a blast.




1 comment: