Friday, June 15, 2012

Anniversary in California!
June 10 2012

Dan called me one day and said, "We're going to California to celebrate our anniversary." So of course I became excited. I hadn't planned on really doing anything for our anniversary especially since we've been doing so much lately. I can't believe it has already been a full year since we got married. That was such a fun, exciting, amazing day and I could never have known what the year ahead of us would be. We've learned a lot about each other, and had some amazing adventures! It has definitely been a life changing year for both of us. I couldn't have married a better man and I can't wait for many more years to come!

We flew out at 6:30am on Saturday morning. Brandon and Chelsea met us at the airport and the adventures began. We first went to Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, though we weren't able to actually go in. Then we went to the pier and had lunch. After that it was time for the beach! It was a little windy but the water wasn't so bad. We body boarded, skim boarded and just enjoyed the beach time...the waves were really big so we got some really good boarding in! I even lost my swimsuit a few times ha ha. Afterwards we went hot tubing then showered and Dan and I met Dan's family (they were on their way back from Mexico) we had dinner and then walked around town.

Sunday (our anniversary!) we went to church then went on a great hike. Brandon and Chelsea then joined us and showed us a place where many many cats dwell in the rocks, it was a little weird but hilarious all the same. Next we went to the boardwalk to go on a good bike ride and then we had dinner with a fire-pit on the beach. It was such a blast!

Monday Dan and I left San Diego and went to Six Flags. We love amusement parks but learned out lesson about going in the summer time. We waited for over 3 hours for 1 ride. We were hot and tired by the time we left. Tuesday we flew back home. It was such a great fun filled trip! Dan even bought me the most beautiful dress for our anniversary!













The dress Dan bought me, once I wear it i'll post a picture :)

2 comments:

  1. Linds I had no idea you had a blog! I am so happy I found this! And Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's already been a year.

    You need to post a picture of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I started it about a year ago kind of like a journal of our lives. It's nothing special but it has been great and so fun to look back on the things we've done over the past year. I tend to blog a lot so be prepared ha ha. You and Bobby should totally make one so I can keep up on your fabulous lives!!! I posted a pic of the dress but I haven't been able to take a picture of it in person yet but I will soon :) Isn't it beautiful!

    ReplyDelete