Wednesday, May 29, 2013

April Chaos

I can't believe how time flies! April was gone in a blink of an eye but it was filled with so many great fun things! We were able to do the flow-rider again. This time part of the Bishop clan was able to go and it was hilarious. Everyone loved the I-fly, flow-rider and rock climbing. We had a packed day and it was a blast!

Ready to fly...
If you can't tell....my mom LOVED it
Ty wanted to swing more than rock climb
One of many falls...way to fall in style Dan
I was able to throw a shower for one of my best friends. It turned out pretty well. As it was finishing up I had to help Kelsi get ready for prom.

Kelsi always looks so pretty
Every year there is the Make-A-Wish gala and this year Dan was able to go so I was very excited. It was a fun night with auctions and food and great wish kids! I didn't get any pictures but was able to get one of David giving a quick speech.

This was definitely one of my favorite Galas 
Dan had some time off after the busy tax season so we decided to have a day out, like the old dating days. We drove around the valley and stumbled upon some llamas and a cool fort by the water. Nothing like small towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment