Thursday, January 5, 2012

LOGAN:

So Dan and I had no idea what we would be doing once the fall semester ended. He graduated with a double bachelors in Accounting and Economics and I officially graduated in International Studies. I have been working a few jobs here and there, the summer I worked at Content Watch while Dan did an internship with the Church. I started working at Wilson Elementary in the Special Education department. I loved those kids. I then was offered a full time job on campus working in the Box Office. It's not glamorous but I still like it for the time being. Dan was offered two different internships, one in Logan and one in Ogden. He chose the Ogden one and now we are officially staying in Logan until he finishes his masters degree. It's nice having a plan of action though the unknown is pretty exciting. I was telling Dan we needed to jump on a plane and go somewhere cool for three months until his masters program starts...but for now I guess we'll have to wait ;). The winter has been really mild and normally I would be sad for this since I love the snow but I have been really wanting the summer to come so we can float the river, hike, camp, and go climbing. We've never spent a summer in Logan so I'm pretty excited to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment